1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am usually involved of a wide range of tasks day to day either tidying up or carrying out repairs on vehicles
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained better problem solving skills and became more technically minded
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme a lot as I am constantly challenged and always progressing
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very organised
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a good support from my employer
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Had difficulties with my training provider at the start of my course but this has improved and the support recieved is adequate
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel the qualification through my training provider helps me perform extremely well in my role
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend MOTUS Commercials to a friend?
It is a very good place to work, always someone to help if you need it and everyone is generally very friendly
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to MOTUS Commercials?
Do your research on the company and come into the interview with confidence and enthusiasm
More from MOTUS CommercialsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!