Apprentice hgv mechanic at MOTUS Commercials

Scotland
£1,200 monthly
March 2019

I am usually involved of a wide range of tasks day to day either tidying up or carrying out repairs on vehicles

I have gained better problem solving skills and became more technically minded

I enjoy the programme a lot as I am constantly challenged and always progressing

It is very organised

I receive a good support from my employer

Had difficulties with my training provider at the start of my course but this has improved and the support recieved is adequate

I feel the qualification through my training provider helps me perform extremely well in my role

N/a

9a. Would you recommend MOTUS Commercials to a friend?

It is a very good place to work, always someone to help if you need it and everyone is generally very friendly

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to MOTUS Commercials?

Do your research on the company and come into the interview with confidence and enthusiasm