1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role involves doing a lot of prep and doing desserts and starters for service as well as the basic knife skills I haven’t had any accidents as of recently because I am getting better at knowing my surroundings and having the right shoes
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned a lot of skills in order to do my job in the best way I can like time keeping and time management
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy it, it’s a lot of fun and has inspired me to explore my passion for cooking
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It’s a really well organised programme and is helping me explore my talent for cooking
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support as I need more learning in order to make my talent for cooking shine
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
My training provider gives me a lot of support and I get a mentor whilst cooking the food at college training
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Whilst I’m training at college I practice a lot more of my knife skills and put them into practice at work, I think it helps me perform better
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
There isn’t any extra curricular activities at my work
9a. Would you recommend Fuller's to a friend?
Because it’s a great company and you get a lot of learning support, not only this but Fuller’s are investing in you and your future
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fuller's?
To look at the opportunities given within the company and to explore the various pathways in the company, it’s a massive opportunity and at the end of it Fuller’s are investing in your future career