1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is to learn how to prep and cook food to the standards set before me, whilst also aiding the kitchen during service.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt organisation skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Fuller's to a friend?
Great opportunity to learn more complex skills.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fuller's?
Be on your best behaviour