1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Daily my job changed, Pinsents move each work experience into different departments so they really get a feel for the company. my tasks and jobs differed and thats what made the day a challenge
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
my confidence has increased and my organisation and work ethic has improved
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
exceedingly so, it truly is a worth while experience
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
very much so everyone treats the other with equal importance, you feel valued at work
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it sometimes changes due to events that occur but most often its very precise
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
as much as you need and more, they encourage you to ask questions and are more than willing to help on tasks.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
Because its a friendly firm who pride themselves on what they do, which is reflected on how the office runs! its helpful and a very good learning curve.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
research the firm, learn about where you are and what to expect.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!