1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
An overview of my role and what it involves on a day-to-day basis would be drawing and checking on bridges for bridge inspection projects. It allows me to find defects of the existing bridges from inspections that have taken place.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes, there are many sports events and team events outside of the office
9a. Would you recommend Mott MacDonald to a friend?
As it is a very good company and my experience has been enjoyable so far.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mott MacDonald?
be confident and make sure you research the company before to have a better interview and feel of how the company runs on a day to day basis.
More from Mott MacDonaldMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!