work experience student at Pinsent Masons

Yorkshire & The Humber
July 2014

Connect with Pinsent Masons

As a work experience student, I had varied tasks each day from different departments so I had an understanding about what different departments do. I also had the chance to attend meetings and participate in discussions which I really enjoyed. Through this, I felt that I had a deeper understanding about life as a solicitor and the jobs they do. Besides that, I also met different solicitors in the department and enjoyed talking to them about a career in law. They gave me a further understanding about law and exceeded the stock information I read on the internet. It was enjoyable talking to different solitors and I think that Pinsent Masons is a really sociable company, just through the relationships between employees.

Transferable skills such as research and communication.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

We had an induction each day to different sectors of law which helped me with my decision of what law i prefered. I had lots of information about joining the company and becoming a solicitor which I truly appreciate.

A lot

as it was a work experience, i was not paid but it was definitely worth it.

9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?

It is a sociable work place

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?