1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Assistant for the Trainees, Summarising cases, Getting involved in reasearching Projects, analysisng and proof reading work.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Enhanced my researching skills, found different databases i can use to find articles/journals and references to cases.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have really enjoyed this experience, it has helped me to experience the commercial side of a legal career, especially working in a huge, firm situated in the city, you can compare it with highstreet firms, it opens you up to different paths within the same career.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
Very valued, they are all very welcoming and have given me alot of advice, and have even helped me to get rid of certain confusions had a previously in respect to what degree i should do at university
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised, being given a timetable and work experience booklet has been very useful as there is no confusion regarding which department i will be working in each day.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Alot, i amn comfortable in asking them if i have any questions, or even for advice. They are understanding that i'm not experience in the legal sector , and they give me work according that suits my abilities, and help me to work harder. Enjoyed it alot
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We had alot of presentations in which instructions for the week was explained to us which was useful
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
Because it as a great experience and also in future, saying that you have previously worked at PM would be excellent to put on your CV
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Choose the right location for you, the experience is great but make sure that you can meet the needs in regards to transport/financially. London is quite far and expensive so just make sure you choose the right office for you
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!