- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
I am basically a sales assistant. My day involves being on tills , dealing with customers and facing the shop on a night
I have became a lot more confident while working in the shop. I have feel confident in approaching customers and asking them if they need any help .
I really enjoy the programme I am working on. It is a good amount of hours but still allows me to have a social life. I enjoy the shop I am based and all my colleagues
It is really well organised. I am given an hour a week to complete some of my apprentice workbooks. It is all separated into different units which makes it easy for me to follow
I am receiving slot of support from the store. They are always willing to help me out when I am struggling with a new task they have given me but are always there to help me with my written work if needed
They are always supporting me throughout the time at this apprenticeship
I am learning information about the store that’s is helping me when working on the shop floor
No . As far as I know here is no extra curricular activities for me to take part in
We are a great company offering amazing prices and excellent customer service
I would feel them to do it. It is a great company to work for and the have helped me to gain a lot of confidence
Apprenticeship - Intermediate Level (Level 2)