1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am basically a sales assistant. My day involves being on tills , dealing with customers and facing the shop on a night
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have became a lot more confident while working in the shop. I have feel confident in approaching customers and asking them if they need any help .
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the programme I am working on. It is a good amount of hours but still allows me to have a social life. I enjoy the shop I am based and all my colleagues
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is really well organised. I am given an hour a week to complete some of my apprentice workbooks. It is all separated into different units which makes it easy for me to follow
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I am receiving slot of support from the store. They are always willing to help me out when I am struggling with a new task they have given me but are always there to help me with my written work if needed
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
They are always supporting me throughout the time at this apprenticeship
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I am learning information about the store that’s is helping me when working on the shop floor
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
No . As far as I know here is no extra curricular activities for me to take part in
9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
We are a great company offering amazing prices and excellent customer service
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
I would feel them to do it. It is a great company to work for and the have helped me to gain a lot of confidence
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!