1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Being on tills, putting stock out, helping customers and cash handling
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Customer service skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it because of the people i work with and I get respect from my manager who wants to see me succeed
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots of support especially from my manager and from my assessor who helps me if I find a section difficult
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Lots of support
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Because it keeps me interested in work due to learning new things and not being at one level all the time
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
Because of the cheap prices and the diversity of stock we sell
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
Be open to learning new things, SAS for example as it is a hard but big part of the company. And be very customer focused
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!