1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a daily basis I go onto till and try to actively sell SAS I also clean the shop and man the fragrance table. Some days I am on delivery and some days I just look after the shop floor ensuring all customers are happy.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many of new skills, I have found a new confidence in myself. My maths has also improved with dealing with money everyday. I would also say I am very good with dealing with customers conflict and can solve customer conflict in work. I have thoroughly enjoyed this experience.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I massively enjoy my programme I do 30 hours a week which ends up being 5 days a week. I enjoy how my tutor comes out every couple of weeks to help me with any work and Mark the work I have already done. I also enjoy meeting new people everyday.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very well organised everytime Donna says she will come out to see me she does. She is never late or cancels. All my work I need to carry out is inside my folder which I leave at work to complete during my work time in the store.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer gives me so much support. She helps me with questions that I am stuck on, She also helps me with any difficulties I have on shop floor and helps me evolve as a person. I get my 1 hour workitime every week even if we are extremely busy.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I receive lots of support from my training provider. Donna is always available apart from the days she is off. She is so easy to get in touch with and replies to me as fast as she can. She always helps me with any questions I am stuck on and never complains.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I think it helps me perform better in my role as it is constantly helping me better myself. If I do something wrong I am informed straight away and told how to do things differently to improve my practice. It is always allowing me to better myself and my role.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
We do not have any extra curricular events after work.
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
It is an amazing company to work for and all the benefits you receive like discount in Superdrug and gym memberships etc. Also the staff are all well trained and friendly which always makes it easier to enjoy work. Mysavers deals is also a massive perk which gives people the insentive.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
Go for it!
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!