Apprentice at Superdrug

North East
£648 monthly
February 2019

I have to work on the shop floor and help customers out where needed. I work as a sales advisor but an apprenticeship.

I have learned a lot of new skills at Superdrug. I have learned how to adapt to customers that need a bit more assistance and how to deal with difficult customers.

I really enjoy my programme. I am learning more and more everyday and being introduced to other opportunities.

It is very structured and organised. I know what I am doing when I’m at work and I know when my work has to be finished by.

I receive a lot of support wether I’m upset or happy I am supported either way.

She helps me a lot throughout my apprenticeship. She is helping me to achieve my best towards my apprenticeship.

I feel like she is helping me a lot when I’m stuck and need help.

None that I am awear of.

9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?

Because they are very nice to their employees and treat us very well, I would highly recommend it to a friend.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?

Just be yourself and enjoy your experience whilst being at Superdrug. It is an amazing experience that you’ll love.