1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I have to work on the shop floor and help customers out where needed. I work as a sales advisor but an apprenticeship.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned a lot of new skills at Superdrug. I have learned how to adapt to customers that need a bit more assistance and how to deal with difficult customers.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme. I am learning more and more everyday and being introduced to other opportunities.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very structured and organised. I know what I am doing when I’m at work and I know when my work has to be finished by.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support wether I’m upset or happy I am supported either way.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
She helps me a lot throughout my apprenticeship. She is helping me to achieve my best towards my apprenticeship.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel like she is helping me a lot when I’m stuck and need help.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
None that I am awear of.
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
Because they are very nice to their employees and treat us very well, I would highly recommend it to a friend.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
Just be yourself and enjoy your experience whilst being at Superdrug. It is an amazing experience that you’ll love.
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!