Apprentice at Savers

North East
£5 monthly
February 2019

Connect with Savers

Serving customers and offering additional items that are on offer. Explaining savings and competitor prices. Completing deliveries to a 60 case an hour minimum.

Teamwork, customer service and what to do with a difficult customer. Persuading customers to buy additional items.

Fairly, I think the hours I put in are a lot sometimes, but nothing too bad.

Very. Monthly visits with my assessor to let me know if I'm on track with my learning .

As much as I need, happy to help me with my work.

Any help I need answering questions and letting me know what more I can do

It lets me know my progress and the vast amount of things I can learn that I perhaps wouldn't as a normal sales assistant

Not that I'm aware.

9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?

Friendly business, competitive with sales in a fun way which motivates others. Apprenticeship programme is pretty easy to follow with what needs to be done any questions will be answered by the assessor or the manager if any difficulties. Links the perfume shop, savers and Superdrug together so perfect if you like all 3 companies.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?

Want to be passionate about selling/ or about the products being sold. You like the company in general and are happy to represent the business. Be prepared for full on work especially in the busier stores or nearer to Christmas time and certain holidays as it can be really busy.