1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Serving customers and offering additional items that are on offer. Explaining savings and competitor prices. Completing deliveries to a 60 case an hour minimum.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Teamwork, customer service and what to do with a difficult customer. Persuading customers to buy additional items.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Fairly, I think the hours I put in are a lot sometimes, but nothing too bad.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very. Monthly visits with my assessor to let me know if I'm on track with my learning .
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as I need, happy to help me with my work.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Any help I need answering questions and letting me know what more I can do
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It lets me know my progress and the vast amount of things I can learn that I perhaps wouldn't as a normal sales assistant
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Not that I'm aware.
9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
Friendly business, competitive with sales in a fun way which motivates others. Apprenticeship programme is pretty easy to follow with what needs to be done any questions will be answered by the assessor or the manager if any difficulties. Links the perfume shop, savers and Superdrug together so perfect if you like all 3 companies.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
Want to be passionate about selling/ or about the products being sold. You like the company in general and are happy to represent the business. Be prepared for full on work especially in the busier stores or nearer to Christmas time and certain holidays as it can be really busy.
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!