Client Engagement Apprentice at Fidelity International

Central London & City
£1,500 monthly
February 2019

Connect with Fidelity International

My day to day changes, it is heavily dependant on the various projects that are happening within the business. My main role involves being a conduit between the End users who are non-technical and Technical people. This can mean a whole host of things.

Time Management Excel PowerPoint Visio Captivate ServiceNow ICTech SharePoint

I have reached neat the end point of the programme and I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far. it has been both fun and challenging, and as a result I have become a much better version of myself.

I would say my programme is very well structured. It took a bit of probing to understand some specifics, but I have come to understand the more finite aspects of the scheme.

I receive a reasonable amount of support, it is a matter of me raising my hand and letting those in charge of making decisions know what I need. More often than not, that is turns out to be the case.

I receive a good amount of support, for the provider

It helps allot, because I am now a better rounded employee for the business, because I can apply wide array of skills to different projects and work streams

I make a conscientious effort to be take part it social events put together by HR, aside from this I am involved with some of the charity themes that are run across the company as well as, organising football with various business departments

9a. Would you recommend Fidelity International to a friend?

Because the amount of experience I have gained has been priceless. As a company they do no hesitate to push you into big projects and not only that, they provide you with ample support to enable you to the job to a decent standard.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fidelity International?

Be hungry, questions everything. network across and not just upwards and be willing to do things that are outside of your comfort zone.