Signalling Technician Apprentice at Network Rail

Lincoln East Midlands
February 2019

Connect with Network Rail

First line faulting and maintenance of signalling equipment

Yes, various communication, teamwork and direct engineering skills related to my role.

Very, its very beneficial and the training sets me up perfectly for my role following my apprenticeship.

The programme is very well organised. all my training courses are booked and travel provided to ensure ease of access to these.

Great levels of support, from 12 week reviews with my line manager to the feeling I am always able to access support and guidance.

There is always the ability to contact regarding work towards my qualifications

Very much so, without my training courses and qualifications I would not learn the role I perform as quickly or efficiently.

During the initial training period at westwood, there were various sporting and social facilities.

9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend?

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail?

Apply, its a great opportunity to be in a career for life.