1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was able to shadow trainee lawyers and participate in workshops.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt to work in a team and also developed debating skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so.
4. How valued do you feel by Hogan Lovells?
Very much so. Everyone is very friendly.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I experienced near to none problems and it wa sleety organises.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
There is always somewhere there to help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Hogan Lovells to a friend?
Because I had a good experience there!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hogan Lovells?
More from Hogan LovellsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!