Apprentice Engineer at Unilever

leeds Yorkshire & The Humber
February 2019

Connect with Unilever

8.4/10

During the week I follow our craft on the lines, helping fix any issues we have. Most of our issues are flagged up by operators so I work quite closely with the operators too. I have college on Tuesdays too.

Yes, always learning on the job and developing my skills while working.

It is a very good programme to help younger people get into the working world.

Imagine yourself working at Unilever

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 21 roles at Unilever

Our structure at work is well organised, we have 6 months placements and always have something to do.

Our employers are very supportive, if I ever have any issues then I know I can always ask them.

The training provider will try to support us s much as possible.

Going to college helps me to understand the work that I am doing whilst on site.

I am unsure if there are any extra activities.

9a. Would you recommend Unilever to a friend?

It is a very good company to work for, everyone here is very friendly and helpful. The apprenticeship is a very good way of learning while getting paid, it sets up your future career.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Unilever?

Be confident in your skills and give it you best shot. Prepare yourself to always be learning.