First Line Manager at DHL

Top Employer
February 2019

7.8/10

First Line Manager: -Briefings, start of the shift, give task to colleagues - checking performance, hours against budget - make sure we hit daily goals - managing absence, holiday

Yes, I have learn about 5's and 8 waste - these were 2 new thing that I have learned.

I enjoy the course in every part of it.

This is the first course I take part in so it is hard to judge, however it's well organised.

My employer is supporting me as much as it can. Always allow me to attend the sessions without issue.

I receive support from training provider as much as I need. Answers any questions with immediate effect.

I have learned new things, how to do the audit and what step needs taking to implement new changes. I have learned that not always it is a easy way to improve however if you have a plan and you follow the steps you should be able to change anything.

9a. Would you recommend DHL to a friend?

It a great place to work.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to DHL?

Great environment to work in. Do the best to keep customer happy.