1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
First Line Manager: -Briefings, start of the shift, give task to colleagues - checking performance, hours against budget - make sure we hit daily goals - managing absence, holiday
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learn about 5's and 8 waste - these were 2 new thing that I have learned.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the course in every part of it.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
This is the first course I take part in so it is hard to judge, however it's well organised.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is supporting me as much as it can. Always allow me to attend the sessions without issue.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I receive support from training provider as much as I need. Answers any questions with immediate effect.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I have learned new things, how to do the audit and what step needs taking to implement new changes. I have learned that not always it is a easy way to improve however if you have a plan and you follow the steps you should be able to change anything.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend DHL to a friend?
It a great place to work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to DHL?
Great environment to work in. Do the best to keep customer happy.
More from DHLMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!