1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is to process the payroll for one of our sites and assist in the processing of all the other payrolls we run
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt lots of new skills such as using software like SAP and developed my skills in Excel
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme it can be a bit boring at times but overall i am having an enjoyable experience
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My Programme is quite well structured however i could do with being more organised.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is very supportive as they have made me feel at home and offer help whenever i need it
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I recieve some support but it isnt as much as it could be
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
So far my training for my qualification is moving alot slower than i am learning at work
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
They have held events like comedy nights and book clubs
9a. Would you recommend Premier Foods to a friend?
Because it is a really friendly and welcoming environment and they clearly care about their employees
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Premier Foods?
Just be yourself and always try to keep a positive mindset
More from Premier FoodsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!