Payroll Assosciate at Premier Foods

England, UK
February 2019

Connect with Premier Foods

8 /10

My role is to process the payroll for one of our sites and assist in the processing of all the other payrolls we run

I have learnt lots of new skills such as using software like SAP and developed my skills in Excel

I really enjoy my programme it can be a bit boring at times but overall i am having an enjoyable experience

My Programme is quite well structured however i could do with being more organised.

My employer is very supportive as they have made me feel at home and offer help whenever i need it

I recieve some support but it isnt as much as it could be

So far my training for my qualification is moving alot slower than i am learning at work

They have held events like comedy nights and book clubs

9a. Would you recommend Premier Foods to a friend?

Because it is a really friendly and welcoming environment and they clearly care about their employees

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Premier Foods?

Just be yourself and always try to keep a positive mindset