1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My job role includes a variety of different activities. I store and process documents of our products and make sure all information is logged and that all the necessary procedures are gone through to make sure the products process is smooth on the business side and the customers side.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am learning about my job role daily. Making sure that everything is done correctly and that if mistakes are made I learn where I went wrong and how to fix it.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme because the learning advisors and colleagues are very supportive. They are nice people and they will help me if I am struggling.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well structured and it is easily understandable.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot. She knows why I might make a mistake and I get shown how to reverse the issue and where I went wrong.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I receive a lot of support as she comes in once of month with assignments for me to work through. Giving me advice in my assignment work.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel like that the training provider has helped me perform by giving me relevant assignment work to do for example giving me advice in an unknown situation.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
I play in a big upcoming mod/ska band in which I play all over the country and soon internationally. Some of my work colleagues attend the local gigs and we socialise.
9a. Would you recommend MOTUS Commercials to a friend?
Because the employees here are friendly and relaxed and in some sense professionally informal by making general conversation with customers to build customer relationships to attract more attention by getting recommended to family/ friends to obtain more business.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to MOTUS Commercials?
Make a good first impression of yourself by dressing appropriately. Just have a casual conversation and being comfortable with yourself.
More from MOTUS CommercialsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!