1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Supporting the WM marekting team in all elements of marketing such as events, content and brand.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Schroders to a friend?
Friendly environment and great culture.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Schroders?
Be yourself, the more natural you are, the easier you'll find it and the better people will warm to you.
More from SchrodersMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!