IT Sales Apprentice at Softcat

South East
December 2018

Connect with Softcat

Speaking to potential customers, building up a client base, managing relationships, customer meetings and enjoying every day office life at Softcat

Rapport building skills, business acumen

Very much enjoy my role here - will be staying on after the qualification has come to an end!

Training is regular and varied, 1-1s are frequent and i have a clear understanding of what needs to be done to be successful in the role.

so much - 1-1s are frequent, team meetings are frequent as well as support from the learning and development team and Remit

Regular contact and support from them

Gives me an all round foundation of knowledge which i can build upon in my practical work

Sports teams, charity teams, green teams, lots of parties and social events and fun dress up days, cake sales, poker nights just to name a few!

9a. Would you recommend Softcat to a friend?

they look after their employees so much and put them at the heart of what they do. Business is booming so i feel very comfortable in the business' performance and reputation. I feel proud to work for a company such as Softcat

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Softcat?

They aren't looking for the finished product - just be yourself, show them some personality and genuine interest in sales or whatever department or role you are applying for. Research too!!