1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am currently a Degree Appprentice at Visa in Chartered Management. As part of my first placement i am working within the Consulting & Analytics Department with a bunch of intellectual people who have wealth of experience. It is fantastic!
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Every day you get to learn something new- which is a real beauty about working at Visa. Everyone greets you with a warmn smile, great networking opportunities and a company that always strives to get the best out of you.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
11/10 if it was on a scale, nothing to dislike about it, it is hoestly and truly a dream place to work for.
4. How valued do you feel by Visa?
11/10 again! Everyone is so helpful and want to see you do well.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured, no mess-up's, engagement at it's peak and clear agenda of what the outcome should be.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Onoging continious support is always available and received to allieviate any problems or the tiniest of queries.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
very wel, with bonus package and annual sales inxcrease depending on the performance. You work well and you will be rewarded.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes, there is about 3 opportunties at least every week, and the potential to learn, espcially using Visa univeristy platform is limitless.
9. Would you recommend Visa to a friend?
I cannot reccomend it enough, it is truly a dream place. By the end of this apprenticeshuip not only do you obtain wealth of experience, but you develop skills, degree and links that instantly create a venerable benchmarks betwene you and others your age (even above).
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Visa?
Be proactive, push yourself and seek each day as a new learning experience.
More from VisaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!