1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I attended an insight evening which involved networking, a Q&A and presentation from past and present apprentices.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Good opportunity to meet with new people.
4. How valued do you feel by M&G Investments?
M&G had clearly put effort in to the insight evening as a number of people of various levels of experience were present.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well put together and delivered.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend M&G Investments to a friend?
Friendly atmosphere and were plenty of opportunities to meet and network with new people.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to M&G Investments?
Be yourself and do it fast.
More from M&G InvestmentsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!