Student at PwC

Belfast
September 2018

Connect with PwC

Our role was basically to shadow our buddy for the day to get a glimpse at what it is like to work in PwC. Each day we had a different buddy who worked in a different department and this gave us the opportunity to explore all areas of the business. We also worked on a group project throughout the week which was great fun!

I’ve definitely developed my teamwork skills and my communication skills have improved as well through the group activities and presentation that we did. It also gave me an opportunity to develop my self confidence and improved other employability skills too.

I really enjoyed this programme as it felt different to any other work experience I’d done previously. It was a great opportunity to interact with employees from all areas of the business and to really see what it is like to work at PwC. All the staff were welcoming and answered every question we had. Overall I loved the experience.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 11 roles at PwC

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

I felt very valued during my time at PwC. The employees were incredibly welcoming and friendly. They were really helpful and gave us a great insight into PwC

The programme was extremely well structured and organised. It was clear that a lot of time and effort had gone into planning this programme.

We had great support in the form of our buddies but also the front the person from the student recruitment team who oversaw the process.

PwC and all its employees were very supportive during my week there.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 11 roles at PwC

The salary was an extra bonus to the experience and quite generous too.

Throughout the week we found there’s loads of groups and activities you can participate in at PwC outside of work. The employees seemed to have great opportunities to socialise with each other.

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

It was a great experience overall and it was something I highly enjoyed.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *

The application process is quite simple although the assessment days can be a bit intimidating. However, PwC employees support you through this process very well. The application process required a lot of commitment as there were so many steps to it but the programme was definitely worth it!