1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Usually we get invited to conferences and meetings in local areas where we are able to meet up and learn about different available vacancies in the area or in other companies.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt that conversing with people is very important, not only to get your point across but to make sure that you come across as professional and willing to converse.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
This is quite a long-term programme which gives you quite a lot of support and regular updates which was useful so that you never miss out.
4. How valued do you feel by Youth Connexions?
I felt very valued due to the regular updates and it was quite helpful to have that recognition and support.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Quite organised since there was a lot of detailed programming.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Definitely, they allow you to converse and speak to other participants.
9. Would you recommend Youth Connexions to a friend?
Very useful and friendly.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Youth Connexions?
Make the most out of it!