Business Insight Week at PwC

£383 weekly
August 2018

Connect with PwC

The first day we met with our team. Next three days we shadow our "buddy" who works with PwC. Last day, deliver a project with around 5 other people on your chosen topic - mine was social mobility.

Confidence, self awareness, social skills.

It was amazing! Shadowing is much more than just photocopying and making tea. It went way beyond my expectations! The company culture is really friendly and warm.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 8 roles at PwC

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

Everyone, and I mean everyone is so nice at PwC, they make you feel like an equal. I was sitting next to a partner the entire time but I didn't even know until my buddy told me, they're so humble and grounded. My buddy let me work on his projects and come to his meetings and conference calls all the time and other employees were so understanding without any fuss, it felt great!

Brilliant!!!! Every staff knew what they were doing, it was great!

A lot, they'll answer any question - big or silly!

Awesome again.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 8 roles at PwC

We got £10.20 for 35 hours being worked that week so it came to around £342.50. Our travel expenses didnt get paid though.

Loads! Volunteering hours are given not out of the holiday days of employees. There was sports day, company outings, football matches e.g. against corportae and deals tax teams.

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

So structured and a great name.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *

On the assessment days, make sure that you smile when others are doing their project and ladies, DONT TOUCH YOUR HAIR!!