1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role consisted of being involved with a varied amount of work eg doing client emails, preparing bundles as well as undertaking company report searches. I was given great feedback on how to improve my work on every single aspect.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed a whole new range of skills, eg being able to fulfil different types of documents eg claim forms and company searches.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed the programme very much as it was very varied. Although, we were undertaking a lot of work with our supervisors, we also had many talks/presentations on various things such as routes into law and a talk of a life journey as well.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I felt very valued by Pinsent Masons.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is a great firm
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *
Undetake a fair amount of research intl the company
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!