1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working with trainee solicitors on current projects and sitting in on business meetings and calls.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
This experience developed my confidence and expanded my knowledge of the workplace environment
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The people were really friendly and kind, causing it to be a good experience.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
We were well welcomed and looked after by supervisors.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organised - we had activities and talks every morning.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Support was there if needed, whilst still developing independence.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *
Good exposure to working environment
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!