Intern at EY

Reading/ Southampton
August 2018

Connect with EY

Each day for 2 weeks we were given lessons on different aspects such a team leading, cv, interviews, personal finance, personal branding, dragons den, ICAEW challenge.

I have improved my team leading skills as well as confidence in communicating with new people and presentations.

I enjoyed it very much because it has given me an amazing experience that is preparing for my future.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 7 roles at EY

4. How valued do you feel by EY?

Very valued because EY wants us to progress and become the best we can be, the value all their employees and we can see this.

They are very well organised with structured presentations and did not feel like it was rushed but well presented and taught us many things. started off with inductions, training, logs, mentors and business experience.

Much support when we needed support they gave alot of help. They were very helpful to me, and gave alot of guidance.

Partners and seniors of the company came in to talk to giving us advise and answering all our questions so that we know what to do.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 7 roles at EY

Our travel and food is paid for and we recieve a decent amount of money which is very generous, it covered the cost of transport when needed.

EY has been the first that i have heard of and that has approached my college to give me this opportunity that can help me in my future.

9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *

Because it is a really good experience that sets you up for the world of work and helps you improve skills and learn new skills.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *

Ask as many questions as you can, apply for it as you wont loose anything. Just be yourself show passion because EY looks for commitment and dedication and the strengths you have.