Real Estate at M&G Investments

£0 annually
July 2018

Connect with M&G Investments

9.3/10

Working in real estate for the company, attending meetings, researching and completing tasks.

Improved my teamwork, social skills and learnt commercial awareness of the company.

The team I worked with were brilliant, and it was very enjoyable as I had fun and managed to complete tasks in a working environment.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at M&G Investments

4. How valued do you feel by M&G Investments?

My manager was very appreciative and I was valued within the company which was showed by inviting me to meetings and actively involving me in discussions about the company.

The induction was very helpful and the tasks and things that needed to be completed were made clear and well structured.

Everyone I have worked with and especially my manager, has helped me immensely with my problems during my time. Their support and guidance allowed me to feel welcomed and complete the work I was given to do.

The team and my manger I was shadowing showed a very helpful attitude and whenever I struggled or had a slight problem they were able to help me.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at M&G Investments

Travel costs reimbursed and food provided.

City orientation walk and lunch with employees and previous apprentices were some of the many interesting opportunities outside of work.

9a. Would you recommend M&G Investments to a friend? *

Absolutely brilliant team here at M&G, extremely helpful and appreciative. Great atmosphere when working and you feel welcomed as soon as you enter the building.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to M&G Investments? *

Be polite, friendly and enthusiastic about the work you are setting out to do. I would also focus on maintaining good habits and good organisation.