1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Claims Handler, Emails, investigations, FNOL, Calls, Meetings, Ensure A-Z case handling, Review each file accordingly and take relevant steps and issue legal proceedings if necessary.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Nothing yet, still early days as I will be starting again in 2018 september due t being off long term sick, I already have a law degree which I am try to progress.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Work life fits in with the course with the on the job training, company culture and staff engagement is good, the course is outsourced and in working progress although I am not up to date since I last did the course.
4. How valued do you feel by Virgin Media?
Hmmmm, I think this is a rocky question and would not like to answer this, however; from experience, staff are recognised for their hard work, external recognition is not something I have seen. All input is taken on board i.e case clinic.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Pretty poor at the start, I dont know now.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Only emails now, not really a personal connection as you would see you tutors every other day at university, it different due to being distance learning.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not really been in a position to receive support, however, whenever issues are raised, the employers take this up with the course provider.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Hmmmmm, no comment, everybody would love more pay.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend?
Good values, staff are cared for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media?
Be positive, get on the Virgin Bangwagon and "You'll never walk alone"
More from Virgin MediaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!