Work Experience at BMW Group

Unpaid Role
June 2018

Connect with BMW Group

9.4/10

I gained experience in many areas such as The Assembly Line & Offices.

I've learned lots of new skills such as, how to set up a power point, how to involve myself in a positive and mature manner with people who were much older than me which has given me much more confidence. I also enjoyed being involved in meetings.

I really enjoyed my programe. All aspects of the role I thoroughly got involved and felt the whole week was very well thought out.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 7 roles at BMW Group

4. How valued do you feel by BMW Group?

I felt very valued. [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] particular ensured I was very involved with the whole week and seemed very keen to see that I got the very best out of being in his company.

I thought it was very well organised. I knew exactly what we planned before I attended, I was given uniform which made me feel the right part from the beginning, I was assigned to individuals who looked after me and made sure I was safe, happy and motivated.

I knew if there was any problem that I could take it to my superior or the individuals looking after me.

As above.

N/A

I'm still at school at they moment (year 10) so unaware of any opportunities other than a possible apprenticeship.

9. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend?

There are many opportunities to further a career if you're interested in cars.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group?

Get the most out of your week. They have put a lot of time and effort into the programme to ensure you gain the most experience and see what the company is all about. Ask questions and go there with enthusiasm.