1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Moving plants , watering them and restocking shelves
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I didn’t learn much new but I do enjoy plants a lot more now
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoyed it , lovely staff and a great atmosphere.
4. How valued do you feel by Wyevale Garden Centre?
I felt incredibly valued as all the staff treated me very well
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not too structured. I would usually just be given a job and do it.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They made me feel very able to do the jobs I was set and kept me going throughout the day
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot they were all lovely people who helped me get the hsng of things when I first started
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel they gave me a steady payment for what I was doing
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The people were very nice and in my breaks I had chats with them all
9. Would you recommend Wyevale Garden Centre to a friend?
Lovely atmosphere , lovely people and a fun experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Wyevale Garden Centre?
Get used to plants , you’ll see a lot of them