1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I assisted in First and Second Fix Joinery Tasks, and undertook domestic repairs.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I became more adept and skilled at my chosen profession
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it very much
4. How valued do you feel by UKCC?
I felt very valued as i was the sole employee
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not very well, the college that was organising everything were abominable
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A bit, although i had to push for it
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
He supported through the entire year
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Living alone i feel that £120 a week is not enough at all
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Life is full of opportunities, there is a load of stuff to get into after leaving training.
9. Would you recommend UKCC to a friend?
New skills, New friends, new outlook on life
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to UKCC?
Make sure you sign up with a reputable college/training provider