1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
In my role I have to manage my team, and a smooth running for my store. Make sure all health and safety checks are completed.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt new skills on how to get the best from my team.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
If they didn’t leave this to last min to fit in courses and meetings and I didn’t have to use my own time I would of felt more prepared and enjoyed it more
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
I feel very valued by the coop
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not very, constantly changing dates, not a lot of notice for Confernce calls, WebEx and meetings. Constantly having to use our own time to do these as to not make an impact at store level.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Didn’t actaully meet her until 10 months into the course. And she was the third on the list I was meant to have.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer does offer a lot of support.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a good place to work. Has lots of potential.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op? *
Just be yourself all ways.
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!