Smart Futures Student at EY

June 2018

Connect with EY

I was a smart futures student which entailed learning valuable professional work skills s well as learning about the financial industry while having bucket loads of fun and networking and making amazing friends.

I majorly developed my confidence and giving presentations. Also enhanced my leadership skills and attributing to a team.

This was the greatest experience of my life so far. It was so amazing I would do it all over. Made some wonderful friends and the mentor ship has been incredible in setting me up and guiding me towards further education and my future.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 7 roles at EY

4. How valued do you feel by EY?

EY values each of there students tremendously. Especially getting one to one mentoring is awesome.

It was greatly structured. During the first day we were given a timetable of what we were going to do throughout the full three weeks and it gave a sense of prepardeness of what we we going to learn.

This was the most support I’ve ever gotten. They are so knowledgeable in their field and have taken a role model role in my life.

The support has been amazing. All I have to do is send an email and they are willing to go the extra mile to help and answer or provide any help which I may require.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 7 roles at EY

The salary is awesome. It is a great incentive to enrol in this programme, but I would still do this programme without the pay. It was that good!

Through my mentor from EY, I have been presented other opportunities from which I can choose from.

9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *

It is just overall amazing. Everyone is so loving and the diversity of the people their is awesome. You gain many qualifications and enhance your CV and become a better and improved human being and they set you up for a better working world.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *

Just do it. Sign up as soon as possible. It’s an experience you will never forget.