1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Complete vehicle audit and electrical analysis verification.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Repining electrical connections, paint checks, functionality checks.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Working in a team was good and learning new skills was very enjoyable.
4. How valued do you feel by BMW Group?
I was very well looked after and treated as one of the team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Is was very well organised with a variety of different departments.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I felt very well supported.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Company liased with my school.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend?
My work experience was well organised and I felt well supported and informed during the week.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group?
Great place to do your work experience as there is lots of different departments to work in.
More from BMW GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!