1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Fitting prototype components and testing them under different conditions.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt a lot!
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
A lot - 10/10
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well structured but can be unstructured in point
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Meets it well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend?
Great company to work for and they look after you
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover?
Stand out in the interview - make them remember you.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!