1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Finance Analyst Reconciling the differences in the financial systems used. Reporting on the daily sales, producing monthly analytics. Assisting with month end close.
Internal interactions with my close finance team (Business information team)
External interactions are with third party services, such as data engineers and accountants.
Responsible for 5 reports that I run.
Worked on investigating anomalies in data flows as well as fixing existing systems.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Unilever?
Not very. commonly referred to as "The apprentice". Explained that apprentices are employed by Unilever so that they can claim back money, that would of otherwise gone to the government
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot, monthly meetings to check progress
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
a fair amount
9a. Would you recommend Unilever to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great work place mentality. Very forgiving, even senior members have time for you.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Unilever? *
Be yourself. Although there is a lot of steps to cover the process is relatively stress free and quite informal.
More from UnileverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!