1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm a Data Analyst and look after various reports pertaining to data quality and user adoption.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt new skills for Excel Macros, PowerBI and developed my SQL skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it very much, the company culture is great and the employees are treated very well.
4. How valued do you feel by Unilever?
I'm treated as one of the actual employees and given as much or as little work as I feel I can take on and given support when I need it.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The apprenticeship standard is new for this particular apprenticeship, so there are still things that are changing and need figuring out, but given this the company copes very well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
There appears to be an issue higher up in the training provider's chain of management that is causing a communication break. However, the support I get from my learning development coach shows that she is trying her hardest.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer has been behind us all the way throughout any issues, and has provided lots of guidance and support for any questions we have.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is much higher than most apprenticeships, and I don't have to worry at all about money. I manage to support myself completely independently.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are several company clubs that run inside and outside of work, and there are many events hosted at various holidays throughout the year.
9. Would you recommend Unilever to a friend?
Unilever goes above and beyond for it's apprentices and it's employees as a whole. They have good values and a wide range of apprenticeships available for a wide range of people.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Unilever?
Make sure your passion for the area you're applying for comes through in your interview, it can get you a long way.
More from UnileverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!