1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working in an office based sales and pricing role, processing quotes and orders for a leasing company
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes - how to effectively manage my team and build positive relations
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the face to face classes. The online work is very dull and hard to get through due to the amount of videos which can be a bit of overkill (i.e. several videos with the same message are unnecessary)
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Valued for my work but not at the correct grade for my role
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Badly organised. I have not yet met my talent coach and have just been assigned yet another person.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Very little - I have to contact Kaplan - they are not pro-active
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My manager supports me
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I'm not sure if this applies? Costs are charged through expenses
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I haven't had any
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
If you have a supportive line manager like I have then I would recommend here. Without this it can be a difficult place to work as everything is 'managers discretion'
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Be prepared - this is a big company and it is full of processes and restrictions which you may not be used to if you have come from a smaller company or are just starting in work.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!