1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
This was a week long work experience, and involved partaking in some research and organisation tasks in various departments in order to see which area of law I may want to explore in future.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have certainly expanded my knowledge on law, there was lots of information I was given to take home and read as well as helpful tasks I was given. I do not do a Law A-Level so this felt vital to me.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed the programme lots, everyone was very positive and helpful. Overall, the experience was etremely enjoyable and I would do it again.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I wasn't there long, but I never once felt like I didn't matter, I always had someone ready if I had questions and always had something to do.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organised. There were times when the people leading us were late, but that was probably due to more important priorities and other than that there were no issues.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Enough, again I wasn't there long, but there was always someone around who I could ask for help if I needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
This doesn't apply to me.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
Because it was valuable and rare work experience with a large law firm. It was not an easily accessible opportunity anywhere else.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
To be honest, don't worry about not doing a Law A-Level or degree. I simply went to see if Law was the career I wished to take up for the rest of my life, this certainly will help to guide me to my decision.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!