PAE at Schneider Electric

Coventry West Midlands
May 2018

9.3/10

Apprentice PAE, involves technical support and customer solutions. Often visiting and quoting customers.

I have qualifications from my course as well as doing inhouse training on products, as well as communicating with customers.

The apprenticeship is managed well and the teams i work in are very supportive

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 5 roles at Schneider Electric

4. How valued do you feel by Schneider Electric?

I feel quite valued by Schneider as i have been given my own product range to own and to promote to customers

My training and the support i am given is very good. i am often ivolved in meetings and different training sessions with customers.

I receive a lot of support from our training providers at the college we have chosen as well as inside the company. The mentor i have is very good at supplying me with information and guidance when i need help.

My manager and team i am in are very supportive and provide me with all of the help and information i need. I am often invited and invloved in customer visits to further my knowledge.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 5 roles at Schneider Electric

My salary is good for the Job and location i am at as i live relatively close to the office. I am having salary reviews on a regular basis to help improve all of the above.

There are many opportunities outside of work to go to events.

9. Would you recommend Schneider Electric to a friend?

Schneider offers a lot of different roles and opportunities for you to develop you career.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Schneider Electric?

Prepare a detailed analysis of the company and a full reasoning for why you want the role you have applied for