1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
product manager - of protection in cmb and onshore investment bonds
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i am only very early on in my apprenticeship
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
so far so good
4. How valued do you feel by HSBC?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
none as yet but am very early stage
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
none but do not expect this as is a self developement tool
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend HSBC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
i enjoy my work and the people i work with
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to HSBC? *
learn about the vision and values and projects
More from HSBCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!