1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My course consists of doing a number of jobs a day and then have a study day every other Wednesday for coursework.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt how to work independent,how to communicate to people better.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Virgin Media?
Feel very valued get treated really well.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Receive a lot of support they answer any questions I have.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Receive a lot of support and a lot of encouragment.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary pack is really goof best for an apprenticship.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend?
Really good company to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media?
Just work as hard as possiblr.
More from Virgin MediaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!