1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is a sales advisor and i complete many different tasks, including delivery, customer service, serving on tills, replenishing stock and ensuring the store is tidy.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I’ve become more confident when talking to customers, and I’ve developed new skills in terms of the hht.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme as its straight forward to complete with the support I have from my assessor.
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
I feel very valued by my team who I work with as we all appreciate each other and support each other when needed.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It’s very organised as my assessor keeps everything in order and keeps it organised. I also know what modules to complete each time as my assessor plans it all.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get loads of support from my assessor and my team members at any time. My assessor is very friendly and helpful.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive loads of support from other team members when I’m stuck on a module, they give me the maximum amount of support when needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It lasts me the month and I sometimes have some money left over.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
It’s a fun and enjoyable place to work, my team is friendly and they support me.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
If you want Tom know the ins and outs of the business it’s a good job to apply for.
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!