Apprentice at Superdrug

Brentwood South East
May 2018

My role is a sales advisor and i complete many different tasks, including delivery, customer service, serving on tills, replenishing stock and ensuring the store is tidy.

I’ve become more confident when talking to customers, and I’ve developed new skills in terms of the hht.

I enjoy my programme as its straight forward to complete with the support I have from my assessor.

4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?

I feel very valued by my team who I work with as we all appreciate each other and support each other when needed.

It’s very organised as my assessor keeps everything in order and keeps it organised. I also know what modules to complete each time as my assessor plans it all.

I get loads of support from my assessor and my team members at any time. My assessor is very friendly and helpful.

I receive loads of support from other team members when I’m stuck on a module, they give me the maximum amount of support when needed.

It lasts me the month and I sometimes have some money left over.

9. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?

It’s a fun and enjoyable place to work, my team is friendly and they support me.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?

If you want Tom know the ins and outs of the business it’s a good job to apply for.