Customer Service Advisor at Santander

Liverpool
May 2018

Connect with Santander

9.2/10

I am a customer service advisor. I take calls all day, and interact with customers that bank with Santander. I have to make sure I follow processes and regulations.

Yes, I already had my maths and English qualifications, but I have learnt banking fundamentals within Santander. I have learnt both personal and professional skills, on how to talk to customers and how to deal with issues.

I enjoy working with my team, as we all get along. I enjoy the Santander culture as everyone is respectful and Santander exceeded my expectations, as I had to meet knew people which I enjoyed.

4. How valued do you feel by Santander?

I feel valued by my manager, as she wants me to do well by discussing my targets with me.

The introduction lasted long, but it was worth it. I learnt functional skills and banking skills. My team actively collaborated to help each other succeed. The programme is very organised.

I receive monthly meetings with my mentor to discuss any work needed for the VLE. She provides feedback to help me improve.

My employer is my manager, as she mentors me. I receive guidance on how to hit my targets every week.

My salary helps with rent, travel and daily costs.

I used to have an accountancy apprenticeship, but found the Santander apprenticeship as I didn't enjoy my old apprenticeship.

9a. Would you recommend Santander to a friend? *

It's a very good opportunity.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Santander? *

Make sure your referencing is complete early.