1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
i am a customer service advisor andmy day ot day job is to service our customers and make sure they recieve the best experience possible.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learnt and developed alot of skill while working at santnader. i believe it has help me build my confidence and currently i am working on developing my networking and leadership skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy working at santander as everyday is a different day, you face new challenges and learn new things all the time and the banking environment is ever chaging which i believe is good because everyone should be able to adapt to changing environments
4. How valued do you feel by Santander?
i fell i am valued at santnader, my ideas are heard and i get alot of help and support from management at santnader. i have recieved alot of help and support from colleagues at santnader especially since i became head of site for santnaders ethnicity@work network. they encourage me to succeed, better myslef and be a better peoson everyday.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is very well structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
my employer is very helpful and shows us that as long as we put the effort in we can succeed and do whatever we want.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
its very good pay
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Santander to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Santander is a great employer to work for. there are lots of benefits and opportunities availabe.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Santander? *
put in the effort and you will go far in santander
More from SantanderMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!