1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Specialist Marine Underwriter - issuing new business policy documents and setting them up on our internal online systems, underwriting existing business and answering queries from brokers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed basic insurance knowledge
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoying it a lot.
4. How valued do you feel by RSA Group?
Line manager and manager interested in my progress with the apprenticeship and very supportive when I require study time.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Apprenticeship provider was very unorganised for first 4 months, very little communication between provider and myself however, has got better. Training sessions are very well planned.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Very little support for the first 4 months, much more open line of communication now.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Line manager very supportive
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Meets my costs well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I would like to be more involved with company events such as broker meetings to put into practice skills I have learnt during the apprenticeship.
9a. Would you recommend RSA Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good working environment
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RSA Group? *
More from RSA GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!