Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

Management Apprentice at Aldi

Wishaw
May 2018

6.4/10

During the day i usually work the orders which includes stocking shelves and making sure there are no off sales. I occasionally sit on the till where i get to interact more with customers. My role as a year 3 apprentice is similar to the role of the deputy managers in which i need to help run the store by organizing till priorities so i have my best till workers on the till and strongest order workers on the shop floor.

During my time at Aldi i have gained a lot of social skills and its helped my a lot in everyday life and working with the general public.

The apprenticeship in Aldi has been very enjoyable, i have gained a lot of new skills and made some great friends which helps when working in a team.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

As Aldi is a busy store, staff have a a lot of roles assigned to them which makes every member of staff valued,although this can also be a problem as everyone is busy doing other things staff members may feel they do too much work.

Not very, went 8 months without any training or hearing anything about my program.

when i first started not much, but in the last three months i have had a lot more training and communication with the provider

My employer has been very supportive in this,they have really helped in giving me the confidence and training .

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

The salary is very good in here although for the work i do i feel i should earn more.

Not really

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

It's a good place to work its really hard and demanding but it will be worth it in the end.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

Be ready for hard and demanding work, but if you have the right attitude then you will fit in perfectly